< Back to Events Calendar
Paris – ‘Understanding the race for impact’ breakfast event
Futurestep are hosting a breakfast event on 28th June in Paris as part of a series of round table breakfast events to discuss the findings of the inaugural global talent impact study, “Understanding the race for impact”. The study was developed to generate discussion and debate around the themes of measuring and identifying indicators of talent with impact.
The report explores how organizations identify and quantify talent at a professional and managerial level and surveyed almost 1600 HR and recruitment professionals across a wide range of organizations from five continents.
The study also incorporates the framework of competencies developed by Lominger; the 26 competencies that have been shown as being most related to performance in managerial roles on the basis of Lominger validation studies were integral to the survey questionnaire.
Key findings of the survey include:
• New staff are under increasing pressure to make the greatest impact in their first year
• Performance is the number one measure of recruitment success
• A third of HR professionals admit to measuring the impact of talent before individuals have their greatest impact on the business
• Employers value high quality decision making from new recruits above all other competencies
• Candidates who display good relationships with bosses and peers and bring creativity to the business will sustain their impact over the longer term
Register to attend the round table breakfast for more information about the survey results and to discuss the findings.