Futurestep Recruitment Solutions
Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible strategies to help organizations meet specific workforce needs.
Our clients turn to us for proven expertise, a global process and infrastructure, proprietary competency models, innovative sourcing strategies, and a unique approach to measure and optimise business impact.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and project recruitment, to single search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
The Futurestep story starts back in 1969 when Lester Korn and Richard Ferry founded Korn/Ferry International in the US. Their company grew from success to success throughout the 1970s, moving beyond the US into Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region to become the world’s largest executive search firm by 2006 (Fortune Magazine).
Futurestep was created in 1998 as a direct response to market demand for flexible, customized recruitment solutions – specifically RPO, project recruitment, search and consulting. Today, our business is recognized as a global leader in its own right.
Futurestep key facts
- Created in 1998 to deliver scalable outsourcing solutions for Korn/Ferry
- 800+ Futurestep professionals working out of 39 offices in 20 countries
- Successful relationships with one in three Fortune 100 companies
- Extensive experience across all major industry sectors and functions
- Consistent recognition from peers and clients including being recognised as the global leader for ‘Breadth of Service’ in 2011 in HRO Today’s RPO Baker’s Dozen rankings